Alternative Healthy Lifestyle

Tips for A Healthy Lifestyle


Saturday, April 22, 2006

What Is Altenative Medicine? What Is Alternative Lifestyle?

Hi,

There seems to be more than ever, people with ailments and sicknesses that the doctors can not seem to cure. People are suffering every day and even doctors who claim to be the best in their field cannot relieve their suffering. Today's society is in need of a change.

I was very much in need of such a change just a few years ago. My overall health was in terrible shape. I seemed to catch every little thing that came along and I felt miserable most of the time. I had no energy and I could feel my body growing weaker each and every day. I visited doctor after doctor but no one could tell me what was wrong with me.

I knew I had to do something.

That’s when I started to read everything I could on the subject of alternative medicine.

What I discovered completely changed my life!

How did I do it?

I would love to share my secrets with you in this blog "Alternative Healthy Lifestyle"

Everything that I learned in order to understand alternative medicine and how to benefit from it, I share with you!

Alternative medicine systems say that health isn’t mere absence of disease.
Life ought to be lived with enthusiasm, and absence of enthusiasm too is a sign of ill health. Every individual is different and has a unique purpose in life. Alternative medicine tries to ensure that this purpose of life is maintained, as a person without a purpose in life cannot function to the fullest of his abilities. One needs to be inspired and motivated to be able to
live life fully.

So, watch out for my next posting, which is coming very soon................

Social bookmark this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home