Alternative Healthy Lifestyle

Tips for A Healthy Lifestyle


Friday, June 23, 2006

How To Drink Water To Aid In Losing Weight? My Secrets Revealed!

Weight Management

Hi all,
Today, I would like to share something very simple yet effective in weight management and my Secrets.

Drinking Water To Aid In Losing Weight

For years, physicians have been advising us to drink eight eight-ounce glasses of water every day for best health. And it makes good sense, since our everyday environments seem custom-designed to leave us parched. Homes and offices have radiant or low-humidity air conditioning. Cars and public transportation have temperature-controlled air that's usually a lot drier than it needs to be for comfort. All the time we're sitting in our living rooms, offices and cars, we're usually drinking much less water than we're losing.

It takes surprisingly little fluid loss (only 1 to 2 percent of the body's total water content) to cause dehydration. Each day the average person loses at least two cups of water through breathing, another two cups through invisible perspiration and six cups through urination and bowel movements. That's ten cups a day.

There are other factors that contribute to water loss. Drinking caffeinated beverages and others that act as diuretics causes you to lose invisible perspiration and to empty your bladder more often, and additional moisture evaporates as you sweat during exercise or hard physical labor.

On the intake side, you do have some easy sources, even when you're not thinking much about it. Many foods contain a large amount of water; you'll get approximately 2 cups of fluid from what you eat during a typical day. And the body itself does a modest amount of water recycling. As you burn energy, one of the by-products of your metabolic processes is water. Since you lose ten cups of water a day and get only four from food and metabolism, it seems obvious that you need to drink at least six cups just to stay on an even keel. And if you can drink eight as recommended, you're even better off.

Of course, the eight cups' worth can come in many forms. You might keep an eight-ounce glass nearby and top it with water every couple of hours or so. Or drink the equivalent amount of other liquids, such as skim milk, unsweetened juices or a variety of other non-caffeinated beverages.

Heat, humidity, exercise and diet can all make a difference in how much you actually need. Stroll around Tucson in August, and you'll require a lot more than eight glasses of water to keep yourself hydrated. And the person who munches dry tortilla chips at snack time needs more fluids than the person who eats a couple of oranges as a snack. But while exact needs may change depending on the environment and the type of food you eat, the point is that you nearly always need extra fluids.

Ok, lastly, I would like to share with you what I did to lose 10 kilo within 5 months in a healthy way.

Every morning I down a glass of honey drink mixed with Apple Cider Vinegar before I eat anything.
Every weekend (once a week) say Friday after taking my dinner, I avoid any food intake, I just keep taking water (not tea, not bear, not coffee...) at regular interval, and whenever I am feeling tired, I drink a glass of honey drink. At lunch I will just take fruit especially Watermelon. This goes on till dinner, and I make sure I will take the same quantity of food and NOT more for dinner.

When my body gotten used to it, I could even go for jogging without feeling weak, it speeds up the weight loss process. And I ONLY do it once a week, though sometime I extend the Saturday program to Sunday, ie. two 24hrs fasting over the weekend. Friday dinner, Saturday dinner and Sunday dinner, that's all.

It is very simple yet effective, and no cost....... except buying the fruit, ACV and honey. :o)

Ok, I have shared my secret, if you decide to try it, let me know your result. Thanks.

Cheers.

Weight Management

Social bookmark this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home